About us2018-04-18T19:01:08+00:00

The Price & Pierce Fiber office was founded in November 2014.

That was the moment when Price & Pierce acquired the European recovered fibre activities of GP Harmon International and Jeroen de Vries was appointed as managing director.

The Price & Pierce Fiber team combines commercial strengths with extensive operational and logistic knowledge in the recovered fibre industry.

While none of the companies within the global corporation of Price & Pierce had any previous trade experience in the recovered fibre industry, the office in the Netherlands was able to immediately offer a collective 25 years of trading expertise in the industry.

Japan Pulp and Paper Corporation Ltd., trading on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, has publicly stated their objective of increasing the overall group revenue from USD 6 billion in 2010 to USD 10 billion in 2020.

This is our History

The origins of Price & Pierce date back to 1869. Amongst its earliest activities, Price & Pierce was a major vendor of timber and sawn goods from North America to Russia and the UK.

Since 1924, Price & Pierce has been listed on the London Stock Exchange for an accumulated total of 50 years. From the 1950s to the 1980s, it was one of the shareholders in the Russian Wood Agency in the UK.

Price & Pierce was also the leading pulp agency in the UK and Europe for decades, and in 1984, the company was sold to Sears World Trade in the USA.

In 1998, the Finnish public company M-Real Corporation became the owner of the company and in 2004, Gould Paper Corporation acquired Price & Pierce.

In 2010, Gould Paper Corporation announced the sale of 51% interest to Japan Pulp & Paper. Japan Pulp & Paper Corporation Ltd. purchased the remaining 49% of equity in April 2015.

Get In Touch With Us!

We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Price & Pierce Fiber.

Get in touch with our account managers